Exploring the nature of humanity and dreaming of futures not so far ahead...

Monday, October 1, 2012

So, while I'm working on this idea about corporate states, I'm also thinking a lot about politics.  Since I'm very interested in politics, and like most people, I'm tired of the polarized thinking in Washington and throughout the States.  What if someone ran for office who was a sort of 'antipolitician'.

Here's the ticket he would run on:

 I will make no promises. I will do what I and my advisers believe is best for the nation. If that means sacrificing the comfort of the few for the good of the many, then so be it.  I'm not perfect, and there are mistakes that I have made and will make.  I'm here to do work for everyone. To the people who vote for me, thanks. You've made it possible for me to try to set the nation back on track. To those who don't vote for me, I hope that you'll still work with me to do the right thing.

I am who I am and I won't apologize for my convictions nor change them in order to secure more votes.

No comments:

Post a Comment